Pastor Steve Cox
- Senior Pastor Cornerstone Community Fellowship (1994-present)
- Youth Pastor Lakeville Christian Church (1984-1994)
- Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC) www.acbc.org
- Certified in Biblical Counseling (1995-present)
- Conference and workshop speaker at Annual Meeting
- B.A. Wabash College, Crawfordsville, In
- M.A.B.C. Masters College, Santa Clarita, Ca
In 1984, Pastor Steve began on a part time basis to direct the youth activities at Lakeville Christian Church. Beginning in 1991, he came on staff full time at LCC. His passion was to pastor his own church and in July of 1994 he received that opportunity. He was called to be the pastor at Cornerstone Community Fellowship. CCF was a brand-new church meeting in the garage of Jon & Joan Fricker.
In the spring of 2012, Steve completed his work towards a Master of Arts Degree in Biblical Counseling from the Masters College in Santa Clarita, CA. He graduated with the class of 2012 and had the privilege to personally meet the president of the college, Dr. John MacArthur.
Steve and his wife Karen have been married since September of 1976. They have two sons, Jason and Jeremy, and nine grandchildren. They are extremely blessed to call LaPaz their home and excited about the impact CCF will continue to have on the surrounding communities for Jesus Christ.