-Better Pictures and Bios coming soon-
Steve Cox- Lead Pastor – email me here (email@example.com)
- Senior Pastor Cornerstone Community Fellowship (1994-present)
- Youth Pastor Lakeville Christian Church (1984-1994)
- Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC) www.acbc.org
- Certified in Biblical Counseling (1995-present)
- Conference and workshop speaker at Annual Meeting
- B.A. Wabash College, Crawfordsville, In
- M.A.B.C. Masters College, Santa Clarita, Ca
In 1984, Pastor Steve began on a part time basis to direct the youth activities at Lakeville Christian Church. Beginning in 1991, he came on staff full time at LCC. His passion was to pastor his own church and in July of 1994 he received that opportunity. He was called to be the pastor at Cornerstone Community Fellowship.
Steve and his wife Karen have been married since September of 1976. They have two sons, Jason and Jeremy, and nine grandchildren. They are extremely blessed to call Lapaz their home and excited about the impact CCF will continue to have on the surrounding communities for Jesus Christ.
Larry Hough- Elder
Jeremy Kuskye- Elder
My name is Jeremy Kuskye. I am originally from Plymouth, Indiana. I have been attending Cornerstone since its beginning in 1994. Often times, hardships have the ability to shape us and mold us. This was the case in my life. I accepted Christ into my heart when I was 21 after dealing with the divorce of my parents. I have been blessed with a wonderful wife Stephanie. We have been married since 1997. I also have my son Noah and my daughter Mikalah. I currently teach the Jr.-Sr. High Sunday School class. I also help with our youth ministry program and have been involved with the youth ministry for almost 20 years now. I am grateful for God’s guidance in my life and I am honored to serve Him and His church.